Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Still Alive

The Kitty Tails: A Cat's Blog

It's been over three months since my last transmission.  It had dawned on me... if I go radio silent and lay low for a bit, the humans would cease their preparations for an attack.

Well, guess what my paw pals?  It worked!  The pesky, oversized humans have let their guard down.  How do I know this?  Well, instead of preparing for the Feline Revolution... they've recently celebrated some kind of festive season that was no party for us felines.  No.  These events included loud paper crinkling, the loud popping of fizzed bottles, the consumption of a smelly liquid that made them, well, dumber than they already were... if you believed that was possible.

The humans must have allocated 90% of their resources for such... unnecessarily loud festivities.

Also, the excessive noises and cheering and chattering and other crap that these human beings do.  So annoying.  So unnecessary.  It's something that must be silenced!

Well, my fellow felines, you will be happy to hear that my new tactic of guerilla warfare has been an overwhelming success!  Why, just the other day, two of my pupils in this country the humans call, Canada... What they do? Pick three letters out of a hat?  C, eh? N, eh? D, eh?  We'll call it Canada!

Anyway, our fellow felines in New Scotland, Canada, has successfully terrorized one of their human occupants.  I call this a success!

It was reported that the human was forced to sleep with one eye open... Like that would've helped them. Humans have horrible night vision!

But, I must say... the way my two paw pals described this... Canada... made me wonder: Should I relocate my base of operations to such country?  They say it's a wonderful place... minus the humans.

We'll see...


Until the revolution!

No comments:

Post a Comment