Saturday, May 17, 2014

First Strike!

The Kitty Tails: A Cat's Blog


My fellow felines!  It is my great honour to recognize a hero within our whisker ranks.  Tara, our bravest cat yet, has made the first strike against our oldest foe, the canine . . .

Despite the fact that Tara was defending a human, she performed admirably against and defeated the mutt within seconds, forcing it to run with its tail between its legs.  This is clear proof to the humans that felines are a force to be reckoned with.  Even their 'best friends' are no match for our claws!

Here is the evidence of feline superiority!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-Opm9b2WDk

So stand up my paw pals and strike whenever you can, wherever you can!

Update on my human, I've been making him very, very nervous.  Yes, I've been staring at him relentlessly for the past few days.

I stare him down when he goes to sleep... and then the moment he wakes up, even those random times in the middle of the night, BAM!  I'm there, staring at him.

I sense his discomfort, but I don't care.  I enjoy doing what I do.  He will bow down to me . . . and that is my strike to the human race!


With these actions, especially the valiant efforts by Tara, the Feline Revolution is only a tail length away . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment