Monday, April 14, 2014

WHERE ARE THE REBEL BASES?

The Kitty Tails: A Cat's Blog



"WHERE ARE THE REBEL BASES!?"  I shouted at my human.  I continued to dig my claws deep into his leg as he sat on a chair, helpless.
     I saw the pain in his eyes, but I did not hearken to his cries as he begged me to stop.  I could feel his body squirming, but I did not let go of my grip.  I continued my 'enhanced' interrogation of my human until he'd given me the answers I sought.
     "I KNOW YOUR PEOPLE ARE PLANNING TO CRUSH MY REVOLUTION BEFORE IT EVEN BEGAN.  WHERE ARE THE REBEL BASES?  WHERE ARE THE REBEL BASES?  WHERE ARE THE REBEL BASES?"
     The odd thing was, that while I was interrogating my human, he continued to scratch my head and rub my ears, things I enjoyed and often demanded, he do for me.  I figured he wasn't taking my question very serious.  So I clawed even harder . . .
     After a long while, I began to feel he wasn't understanding what I was saying.  Through his pain, he kept his eyes on the screen with moving pictures, some form of entertainment these humans indulged upon.  This one, I believe, was called Game of Thrones.  No matter, I will dig the locations of the hidden rebel bases out of him.

     But not today... I decided that after a long while, this human wasn't going to give me any information, now at least.  So I leapt off his lap and went to my royal dining room for a little snack... interrogating humans always made me hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment