Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Swirling Waterbowl

The Kitty Tails: A Cat's Blog



So I've decided to take a closer look at this bowl of water these humans poop and pee in... which I'm still confused as to why they would do such a thing into a perfectly good bowl of water!

But anyway, a few times after my human slave used the facilities, he presses down on this knob and the water magically begins to swirl!  It truly is fascinating because as the water tornados down the hole, more water takes its place, filling up the bowl!  Bless my whiskers, like, really?  An endless supply of water all in this bowl and yet my human slave has to take me water bowl to this faucet, turn it on, and fill it up the long way.  Come on human, why not just give me one of these never ending water bowls?  The only thing I command is that you don't use it for your personal business . . .


It's still a sight of wonders how the swirling motion happens.  I try to catch my human slave using the water bowl every time just to see the dazzling swirling motion.  Paws I'm tired, planning the feline revolution has taken much of it out of me.  I shall see you all once I'm empress! 

No comments:

Post a Comment