Saturday, November 30, 2013

Serve Me Food!

Kitty Tails: A Cat's Blog

Wake up . . . wake up . . . WAKE UP!

Geeze this dude sleeps in.  I mean it's 4 am in the morning and 

my personal human slave won't wake up to feed me.  Sure, he 

provided some delicious munchies before closing his eyes, but 

seriously?  Bless my whiskers . . . Come on man, you're here on 

my world to serve me!  Don't worry, once my feline revolution 

kicks off I'll personally teach these humans how to respect the 

whisker!  Oh well.

He does eventually get up, feeds me, cleans out my Royal Box of 

Crap, and then proceeds to give me my delicious, treaty deserts.

Tender, fishy insides with a hint of... I don't know.  I'm still

waiting for the real thing, like chicken, whenever he gets to it.

I've been sending memos, writing emails, and just straight up

telling him to get something very delicious for my taste buds.  I

may have to claw at him to get my message across . . . I don't

know, we'll see what I have to do.

He's been sleeping on this thing he calls, the couch, which is 

right next to my throne, a lot and watching this weird sci-fi

show.  I'll never understand the sleeping patterns of human

beings but in the end, it wouldn't matter, because once my feline

brothers and sisters take over this world... all will be well.

Until next time!

*NOTE: Sorry this is yet delayed again... been VERY VERY VERY busy with NaNoWriMo this month... gettin 50K words... it's harder than you think, basically writing a full novel within a month.  Other than that, life is goin very well!  Thanks for asking.  Oh you're welcome!  Keep checkin back!

No comments:

Post a Comment