Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Kitty Tails: A Cat's Blog

Day - ???

I have to make this quick... a couple of months ago, the people

whom I thought were my impending slaves, have changed my 

environment.  They've moved me into a new half-way house... but

worry not, I am determined to make this my new palace and base 

of operations.

Ha, little do they know who has the real power around here. I've 

already sniffed around all the corners, crevices, and places I 

could plan and eventually execute the feline revolution and 

become the Empress of the World!


If only... If only I had the resources ready at my paws...


Although I've been here for a couple of months now, gathering 

resources and making contact with other felines from all around 

has been difficult.  My plans have been set back for five months!

This is unacceptable.  Bless my whiskers... but I have the 

strength and tenacity to scavenge whatever I can and continue my 

quest for world domination and bring feline domination to the 

world... especially against those fowl smelling canines... which 

worries me because the male keeps talking about getting one of 

those ghastly beasts.  We shall see.


I will keep everyone posted as developments happen...


NOTE* Once again I apologize to my faithful and now probably disappeared readers, I've been quite busy with my life and haven't had time to update... but I'm beginning to get my life back together and I will continue the posts...although they may be random, so check every so often!  Thank you for all your support and reading

No comments:

Post a Comment