Sunday, July 28, 2013

Day 4... Ah who's counting now?

Kitty Tails: A Cat's Blog

Day 4 –

“Up!  Up!  Come on Beckett, up!”  The fat man would say as he patted a seat on the couch.  Seriously dude?  I don’t have to listen to you.  In fact, I’m going to protest right here, right now.
     So for those of you who are wondering what is it I do, I just simply lay there on the floor and stare at him blankly until he gives up.  Why would I listen to your puny commands?  You have no control over me!
     The fun thing I like to do afterwards is wait ten minutes after he’s given up on ordering me around and then I take my sweet time and jump up on the couch where he originally wanted me to be.  Of course, he’s gotten quite smart and began offering me a delicious treat.
     Now here’s the dilemma.  Do I give in for the tasty treat and listen to his every command?  Or do I stand my ground?  Well I can proudly say that I’ve been mixing it up.  Sometimes I’ll follow his simple, little commands just to get a mouthful of fishy snacks, but only when I’m really craving.  Other times, meh, I don’t care for it.  It’s all a matter of timing with me.
     So my plans for the feline revolution and becoming the leader of the world has come to a halt.  What I need to do is get a good look at the outside world, at my surroundings, so I can gather troops and occupy the immediate area surrounding this half house.  The only problem is none of the wardens are allowing me outside.  Sure they’ve opened the windows and doors but there are these semi-transparent screens keeping me in.  I wonder what would happen if I tried to claw my way through?
     That’s for another time.  For now, I’m going to enjoy my little break from being a full time prisoner.  Ha, these new wardens think they’re keeping me trapped, but little do they know what I’m really thinking of.  Hmm… maybe I’ll have to claw their throats while they’re asleep.  For that, I’ll need to study their sleep patterns and see how alert they are.  This should be interesting.

     Oh, on a post script note, I must apologize to all of my readers of the feline resistance.  I’ve had a few set backs that kept me from communicating with the outside world.  These humans have put some kind of block which I’ve managed to destroy.  No one can hold me back!

Apologies to my faithful readers for not posting new blogs as seen from my kitty... or at least how I see she sees things.  To give ya'll the fair reasoning: I've just returned from a week's vacation in Vegas and have been working on my books, both novels and novellas, including my most recently self-published work:  RESUAHAR.  Available at amazon.com for both paperback and kindle.  Hope ya'll pick up a copy and enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment