Sunday, March 9, 2014

Bubbles... so many bubbles...

The Kitty Tails: A Cat's Blog

So this evening, my human came home.  Obviously, to tend to my every little need, good man.  He checked my food, my water, and facilities, all of which were filled and clean.  I must say, he does serve me well, but what he started next startled me.
     It was obvious to me that he was exhausted, but that's no excuse!  Pay attention to me human!
     Anyway, he went into the washroom and began pooling the large tub with water.  Bless my whiskers!  I thought he was going to wash me again, dousing me with that thing he called a shampoo.  Human, please, I clean myself!  Thank you very much.
     So this tub he began filling with water, he added a few extra ingredients as well.  I watched as these ingredients began to form bubbles, so many bubbles.  This was new.  Of course, I scrammed out of there as fast as I can.  No use getting my paws wet.
     Well, to my surprise, it appeared the tub of bubbly water was for him.  He promptly stripped down and entered the steamy room, submerging himself in the bubbles.  He spent a good ten minutes just, soaking.  Why?  Who wants to sit in water like that for such an extended time?
     Sure he had a long day, or so he says... why are you talking to your Empress anyway?  Sure, you've got a couple of strenuous nights doing weird workout routines... what, are you preparing for the revolution?  Does he know?  Nah, that can't be it... humans are dumb.
     My curiosity overwhelmed me, I had to take a closer look.  He turned his attention to me, good human, but then went back to closing his eyes and just stewing in his own filth.  I'm again asked myself, why?  I mean, what purpose does this serve?  None of mine I can assure you.
     So what did I do?  I just sat there on the edge of the tub and stared.  So many bubbles!
     When he was done, he looked refreshed and relaxed.  No human, you don't get to relax, you need to tend to my needs!
     I bugged him and bugged him until he finally brushed me.  Now, I felt relaxed.  So I dismissed him.
     You see, my fellow felines, humans have their uses and as long as you maintain control over them, you'll get everything you want.  They may conduct their little rituals and methods of relaxation, but in the end, they're here to serve us!
     Until the feline revolution!

No comments:

Post a Comment