Thursday, February 27, 2014

Prowling Human?

The Kitty Tails: A Cat's Blog

So I'm walking around my palace, minding my own business, when I decided I demanded the attention of my human.  So, I walked up to him, and said, "Hey, give me attention!"
     He promptly did so and I enjoyed the scratches on the top of my head and behind my ears, the back and belly rubs were nice too... just stay away from my tail!
     After I got my fill, I got up and left.  I was done with him, but apparently he had something else in mind.
     As I walked away, I saw my human get on all fours and begin to mimic me!  Bless my whiskers, what is this human doing?  He began walking, or crawling, however you see it, and acting like he was one of us, the superior species of felines!  Naturally, I ignored him, but he kept following me around, pretending to be a feline.  Whatever, stalk away human, I know you're there, and we know who's the real prey here . . .
     Which he didn't... but beware fellow paw pals, I think the humans are beginning to act and think like us... they must not know of our plans!  Or, they're simply evolving into a higher form, the feline form...

     Until the revolution!

No comments:

Post a Comment